Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Its time for a new deal.....

I've basically gotten sick of blogging. I'm not planing on stopping, I just need to figure out in what direction I want to take this. I feel that having a blog that focuses mainly on punk is a limiting thing, considering my love of music of all genres. Also the frustration of the blogosphere being as expansive and huge as it is, it's kinda hard to be original . I also deleted several older post that had stuff that was fairly easy to find, In favor of more obscure and harder to find items, out of print stuff and KBD/Bloodstains type stuff, but not limited to any specific genre. So, I guess with all that, Today I shall be posting some various Metal/Crust demos and EP's/singles that I've found. PS. Thanks to Audio Heaven for the first Nuclear Assault demo, and Metal Soldiers blog for the Mayhem Demo.


First off is:

Anthrax - Neil Turbin Demos 1982

Track List:
1: Across the River - Howling Furies
2. Hate
3. Pestilence
4. Satans Wheels
5. Bud E Lovebomb And Satans Lounge Band

DOWNLOAD


Mantas - Death By Metal Demo 1983






















Track Listings:

Legion of Doom


Evil Dead


Beyond the Unholy Grave


Power of Darkness


Death by Metal

Download!

Mayhem - Pure Fucking Armageddon Demo 1986









Tracks:

1. Voice of a Tortured Skull (Intro)
2. Carnage
3. Ghoul
4. Black Metal (Total Death version)
5. Pure Fucking Armageddon
6. Mayhem (Unmixed)
7 .Ghoul (Unmixed)
8. Pure Fucking Armageddon (Unmixed)
9. Carnage (Unmixed)

DOWNLOAD

Nuclear Assault - Demo 1984

Tracks:
01.Stranded in hell
02.Nightmares
03.Cold steel
04.The plague
05.Cross of iron
06.Vengeance
07.Hang the pope

Download

Nuclear Assault - Live, Suffer, Die Demo 1985





































Tracks:
1. Live, Suffer, Die
2. Betrayal
3. Hang The Pope
4. Radiation Sickness
5. Demolition

DOWNLOAD




No comments: